Category :Vegan, healthy fat, gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time: nil
Skill level : easy
2 ts olive oil
1 ts peppercorns, crushed
1 ts salt
1. To make oven roasted tomato, wash and dry tomatoes.
2. Cut into halves.
3. Remove seeds and pulp.
4. Let it dry for a while in sun or open airy space(1 hour)
5. Toss ingredients together.
6. If you are getting enough sun, you can sun dry them till almost dry.
7. Otherwise, dry it in oven in a glass bakeware.
*No specific temperature needed, you can dry them any temperature lower than 350 degree f. You can dry them on side if you are baking other savory dish. If you take raw diet you can bake at lowest available temperature for a day or so or in dehydrator but otherwise at 350 degree f it should take 30 min. More temperature will dehydrate faster and less will take longer.