Category :Vegetarian, low Fat
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking time : 35 min.
Skill level : easy
1 12 oz. jumbo shell pasta, cooked as per instruction on the pack
1 c Silky dip
2 c spinach, finely chopped
1 big tomato finely chopped(no juice)
1 tbs cheese( optional)(I do not used any)
2 small zucchini cut into thin square slices
1 red bell pepper, cut in to 1" squares
1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut in to 1" squares
1/2 orange bell pepper, cut in to 1" squares
1/2 green bell pepper, cut in to 1" squares
1 small white onion , cut in to 1" squares
1 ts olive oil
5-6 garlic cloves finely chopped
1/2 ts crushed peppercorns
salt as needed
2 c roasted garlic tomato pasta sauce
1 tbs finely grated cheese, (I used organic pepper jack)
1. Mix the veggie ingredients.
2. Bake veggies @ 350 degree f for 20 min.
3. Stuff pasta with stuffing mix.
4. Layer it over veggies when veggies done.
5. Spoon pasta sauce over pasta.
6. Sprinkle grated cheese and bake again for 10 min.
7. Serve while warm.
* If you like you can sprinkle Parmesan cheese while serving.