Preparation Time : 10 min.
baking Time: 15 min
Skill level : medium
1/ c oats
1/2 c cashews
1 tbs agave syrup or sugar
1 tbs lemon juice
1/2 ts onion pow.
salt as needed
1 c kale -washed and drained
1. blend into smooth, lump free batter and should be thick consistency.
2. grease a baking tray.
3. preheat oven @ 200 degrees f.
4. dip each leaves of kale individually in batter and lay on the tray(single layer). Spray oil if you like.
5. lower the temperature to 170 degrees f.
6. bake chips till for 10-15 min. depending upon oven size until crispy.
* Baking time also varies on thickness of your coating
*If you are baking something salty around 300-350 degrees at bottom rack of the oven top rack works just fine for this chips, just keep an eye on it. (don't try with sweet stuff otherwise onion powder smell will set in your sweet stuff)