Preparation Time : 5 min.
baking Time: 5 min
Skill level : medium
1/2 ts olive oil
1 ts agave syrup
1 ts lemon juice
1/2 ts onion pow.
1/4 ts garlic powder
salt as needed
1 tbs sesame seeds
2 c kale -washed and drained and teared into bite size
1. toss everything together.
2. grease a baking tray.
3. preheat oven @ 200 degrees f.
4. arrange kale in tray in single layer.
5. lower the temperature to 170 degrees f.
6. bake chips till for 5-10 min. depending upon oven size until crispy.
*If you are baking something salty around 300-350 degrees at bottom rack of the oven top rack works just fine for this chips, just keep an eye on it. (don't try with sweet stuff otherwise onion powder smell will set in your sweet stuff)