This sauce is to add a bit of spice to add on side of tacos or burritos. This tastes same as famous taco sauce but with better ingredients.
Category :Raw, Vegan, Fat-free, Gluten free
Preparation Time :15 min.
Cooking time : nil
Skill level : Easy
Serves : 4
2 dried poblano chilies, soaked for 15 min. in warm water
2 red ripe tomatoes
1/2 ts Cumin seeds
1/2 ts Carom seeds
2-3 tbs apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
5-6 clove garlic
1 ts salt
1. Remove the stem from chilies.
2. Cut them into big pieces.
3. Blend every thing together into fine paste.
4. The seeds might be still visible, its ok.
5. Serve it on side and keep leftover refrigerated in a closed container.
*If you want to make it spicier add some hot chili peppers, soaked for 15 min. in warm water.