This is a very delicate mocktail. Just in mango season with all the goodness of mango.
Category :Vegan, Jain, fat free, gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking time : nil
Skill level : easy
1 fragrant mango
2-3 ice cubes
1/2 c chilled coconut milk
1 tbs agave syrup
5-6 mango ice cubes
1. Peel and cut washed mango.
2. In a blender blend mango and 2-3 ice cubes into very smooth puree.
3. In a chilled flute glass add mango ice and mango puree over it.
4. In a bowl mix coconut milk and agave syrup.
5. Pour coconut milk over mango mixture.
6. Move one straw from top to bottom and top again. (This will give marble effect)