Lactose free option of milk and as well good for gravies, soups and curries.
Category :Vegan, low fat , gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: nil
Skill level : easy
1 brown coconut
2 c water
1. Break coconut and save water.
2. take the coconut meat out.
3. Blend coconut vigorously with 1 c water
4. Filter it, save milk aside and put the fibrous part again in blender.
5. again add saved coconut water(add water if its less than 1 c) and blend again.
6. Filter and pour the milk with saved one.
*Left over you can use in baking products like biscuit and cake to add more fiber or fragrance.(In that case you might want to blend just once to save more flavor in left over.