You can use this vadi for any curry with dumplings. Summer is the time to make this and store it for a year. People observing raw diet can use this by adding it in hot water and cover. Use it for salad or you can be creative.
Category :Vegan, fat free, gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: nil
Skill level : easy
1 c Green batter
salt as needed
1. Mix salt in the batter.
2. Place cleaned cotton cloth in sun.
3. Make vadi by putting 1/2 ts at a time on cloth.
4. Cover it with very thin cloth.
5. Sun dry them til dry or almost dry(then you can keep it inside open to dry)
* Make sure no moisture in air, when you make them and dry completely if you want to store these for longer time.
* You can use this to make curry with dumplings.
* You can store these in cool dry container for a year, so completely worth it.