Category :Vegan, fat free, gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: nil
Skill level : easy
1 c whole Moong
1/3 c Whole urad
1 green chilies
1 tbs cumin
1 tbs Yogurt
1. Soak moong and urad overnight.
2. Blend everything into semi fine paste.
3. Let it sit for 6-8 hours covered.
* You can use this batter for making pakoda, appam, idli or dahi vada.
* You can also make crepes batter by grinding it finer.
* You can replace moong with moong dal or chhilakevali moong dal but this one is less processed so better for health. Same way you can take whole or skinned urad or urad dal.