Category :Vegan, low fat , gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time: 5-10 min.
Skill level : easy
1 bell pepper grilled and chopped
1 garlic roasted and chopped
1 onion grilled and chopped
2 tomato grilled and chopped
1 small cucumber grilled and chopped
2 c boiled and mashed black or pinto beans
1 ts oil
1 ts cumin powder
1 ts Carom seeds
1 ts red chili flakes
1 ts oregano
salt as needed
1/2 c cilantro finely chopped
1. Heat oil at medium heat.
2. Add cumin, carom and chili flakes.
3. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 min.
4. Add tomato, bell pepper and cucumber and cook it for 5 min.
5. Add beans and cook till thick consistency of mashed potato.
6. Mix cilantro.
7. Serve warm.
* For mashed beans Pressure cook soaked beans and drain it completely then mash them.