My mom's sister makes this and my girls just love it.
Category :Vegetarian, healthy fat, nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: 20-30 Min.
Skill level : Intermediate
1 ts ghee or butter
1 fresh coconut(brown) -grated
1 L milk
1 c sugar or as per taste
1. In a big pot heat ghee.
2. Add coconut and roast for 5 min.
3. Add milk - keep stirring to make sure that it's not sticking to the bottom.
4. Add sugar when almost no liquid left
5. When its starts releasing from bottom its done.
6. Turn heat off. Take the content out in a greased plate.
7. even out with greased bowl back.
8. Cut in to squares or diamonds.