Friday, May 9, 2014
Category :Vegetarian, nut free, gluten free, low fat
Preparation Time :
Skill level : Intermediate
12-15 mushrooms stems removed
1/2 ts olive oil
mushroom stems finely cut
1 tomato finely cut
1/2 onion finely cut
1 tbs frozen corn, thawed
1/2 tbs celery finely cut
2-3 garlic cloves minced
1/2 c cheese
1/2 ts chili flakes
1/4 ts roasted cumin seeds powder
salt as needed
1. In a bowl toss mushrooms with oil, salt, and pepper.
2. In second bowl mix the rest of the ingredients
3. Stuff mushrooms with the mix
4. Preheat oven at 300 degrees F
5. Bake mushrooms for 15-20 min. on a greased baking sheet.
6. Serve while warm
*If you want to substitute frozen corn with fresh corn- Depends on maturity, you need to cook before using.
Posted by Nisha Parekh