Category :Vegetarian, low fat , gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15-20 min.
Skill level : easy
2 c Idli batter or Green batter
salt as needed
water if needed
1. Make sure batter is right consistency.
( it should be thick but not doughy)
2. Heat Appam pan.
3. When it starts heating add 2 drops oil in each section.
4. Add spoonful of batter in each section, cover and cook at medium heat.
5. Let it cook til golden.
6. Turn around cook for 5 min.
7. Its ready.
If you wish you can add any of this:
1/2 ts ginger paste
1/2 ts green chili paste
1 tbs cilantro finely cut
1 tbs cashews
1/2 c finely cut onions
1/2 c finely cut mix veggies
temper of chana dal, urad dal and mustard seeds.
* If you don't have appam pan you can use mini cake pan, if you have that,
or you can bake if