These low-fat chips are easy to make and are absolutely delicious! This chips works as appetizer, side for Indian bread(roti) or rice, for kids it's fries(of course low in fat) and can be a snack. If you want you can take other root vegetables also to make chips.
Category :Vegan, low-Fat, Gluten free
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking time :15 min.
Skill level : Easy
Serves : 4
2 potatoes cut in 1/4" thick slices
1 ts oil plus more to taste
salt pepper as needed
1. Heat a nonstick griddle at medium heat.
2. Add potatoes and move them around to coat them with oil.
3. Turn the heat low.
4. Cover and cook until bottom of the potato is golden brown.
5. Turn them gently one by one to brown other sides.
6. Keep the lid open now otherwise it will make chips soft
7. When both sides are done, turn the heat off.
8. Sprinkle salt pepper and squeeze of lemon(optional).
*Low heat cooking is the key to make chips crispy.