Category :Vegan, fat free, gluten free, Nut free
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time: nil
Skill level : easy
1 tbs maple syrup
1 tbs lime juice
1 drop mint oil
1 c soda
5-6 small cubes of Mint lime ice
1. Chill the highball glass.
2. In a shaker add syrup, ice and juice, shake.
3. In chilled glass add soda.
4. Wet the rim of glass and dip in brown sugar.
5. Garnish with lemon slice.
*if you don't have mint oil, crush mint in mortar then squeeze between fingers and take the juice out and use that.