Category :Vegetarian, Nut free
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10-15 min.
1 tbs No Fuss BBQ masala
1 ts ginger garlic paste
1 c Yogurt
1/2 lb skim paneer cut in to 3" square slices
1 ts olive oil
1/2 ts garlic powder
1 ts finely cut cilantro
salt as needed1 portobello mushroom,
2 bell pepper (small), sliced big
1 sliced onion,
2 romaine lettuce leaves, end trimmed
2 Whole wheat burger buns
1 tbs vegan mayo
1 tbs Mint chutney
1. Mix BBQ masala, ginger garlic paste and yogurt.
2. slowly put paneer slices, be careful not to break it.
3. Marinate for 1/2 an hour.
4. Mix olive oil, salt, garlic powder and cilantro.
5. Brush oil mixture on veggies.
6. Leave it for 15 min.
7. Grill paneer and veggies on grill pan.
8 Arrange lower burger bun on the chopping board.
9. Apply mint chutney on inner side and grill bun lightly.
10. Then arrange lower burger bun, grilled veg, add any salt pepper you want.
11. Add mayo and cover with top of the bun.
12. Enjoy while warm.