This simple pizza is delicious and crispy but very less cheese works well. It gives fun of having pizza low fat way. Believe me after I started making pizza this way my family don't want to eat outside pizza. This makes quick dinner too.
Category :Vegetarian, low fat Nut free
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time: 2-3 min. each
Skill level : easy
4 leftover thick roti
2 tbs pizza sauce
1 tbs tomato, diced
2 ts onion, diced
1/2 ts garlic
1 tbs pineapple
1 tbs orange segments
2 ts capsicum
2 tbs cheese + to taste
1 tbs fresh basil
1 ts mix of pepper, oregano, chili flakes
salt as needed
1. Heat the griddle over low medium heat.
2. Spread pizza sauce over roti
3. sprinkle toppings and cheese.
4. sprinkle seasoning.
5. Arrange roti over griddle gently.
6. Cook till cheese starts to melt and roti is golden brown from bottom.
7. Serve immediately.